3D printing is now more accessible than ever. With the FlashForge Finder 3D Printer, you can print your own 3D models, and in an instant you’re holding a physical model of anything that’s been designed on your computer.
Our Flashforge Finder 3D Printer review will show you why this printer is the top choice for those who want to start printing 3D models at home but may not be familiar with how to do so themselves.
Features Of The Flashforge Finder 3D Printer
- It is a professional 3D printer that comes with the ability to print in PLA, Wood and TPU 95. The material cartridges are readily available at any local or online store for purchase, which allows the user to print their own 3D models.
- Has a build volume of 140mm x 140mm x 140mm, allowing users to make more complex models as well. The diameter is also 0.4mm, which allows the user to print objects that are a little more complex than the average size.
- Features an advanced touchscreen control panel, allowing the user to adjust settings quickly and effortlessly. The built-in LCD screen allows users to view their progress as they work through each of the printer’s processes.
- Also features a USB slot, allowing you to save your projects and take them home. You can even send your models to the printer from a computer over a normal USB connection.
- All of the Flashforge Finder 3D Printer’s controls are conveniently placed right on the touchscreen, allowing you to make adjustments as you print. This also allows the user to take a break or pause their printing if necessary.
The Flashforge Finder 3D Printer Is
- Easy To Use – It is extremely easy and simple to use with its Touchscreen control panel that allows you to adjust settings quickly and effortlessly. The built-in LCD screen allows the user to view their progress as they work through each of the printer’s processes, and even allows you to view your finished product without ever having to leave the printer.
- Easy To Set Up – The built-in USB slot allows you to save your projects and take them home or send them over a USB connection directly from a computer, so you don’t have to come back into the control room. Its elegant, sleek design blends right in with any environment, and can be used with wires or as a completely wireless device.
- Amazing Print Quality – The Flashforge Finder 3D Printer offers amazing print quality. The Flashforge Finder has a unique feature that allows it to layer and extrude plastic as fine as 0.05mm, which is 50% thinner than any other printer on the market, giving you the highest quality prints possible at home. No more bubbles or blobs in your finished model.
- Extremely easy to use and set up. The built-in LCD screen allows the user to view their progress as they work through each of the printer’s processes, and even allows you to view your finished product without ever having to leave the printer.
- Offers amazing print quality.
- It only prints in PLA and TPU 95. This may be confusing to some beginners, as they may not know that other options are available for printing with other materials.
The Flashforge Finder 3D Printer is extremely easy to use, which makes it great for beginners who have never printed anything in the 3D world before. The Touchscreen controls are simple to use and allow the user to make adjustments on the fly as they work through their printing process. The built-in LCD screen allows you to view your progress as you work through each of the printer’s processes, then allows you to look at your model after its complete, so that you can see what will have been produced.